Thursday, August 27, 2009

Try Out a Jung Typology Test

A month ago I visited the college from my undergrad, and found out that I could take a free Myers-Briggs Type Indicator evaluation. There weren't a ton of questions, so it didn't take too long. I then scheduled a meeting to go over my results. The person gave me some additional questions to clarify my answers, as some choices were very close in total to others.

I found the below fun online test, a Jung Typology Test. You might find it fun to see what type you are. You could borrow a book from your library on explaining the different types. My person gave me hard copies of my type, so I took them to a nice tree in the woods and read through them.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

By the way, i'm an ISTJ (that was what was on my Myers-Briggs result, as well as the one above, so it looks to be pretty consistent).

--Elizabeth
www.bluefizzure.com

No comments:

Post a Comment